(chapter two’s name)
Art woke up by someone that was banging on the door, he put his clothes on and took his sword with his left hand, Art went to the door and opened it and saw a messenger. Art dropped his sword and opened the door fully and asked the messenger why he was banging on the door
- I got mail for you! The messenger said with a young and raspy voice.
- From who? Said Art with a firm tone
- I don’t know, a man with a hood told me to give this to you. The messenger said with a bit or fear. Art looked at the messenger and took the letter, and gave him four gold pieces in payment. Art closed the door and locked it, he went to a chair made of mahogany wood and sat down to open and read the letter. The letter was containing weird symbols and doodles, Art couldn’t make a thing of the letter, but he got a feeling that the letter was important so he saved it. Art was thinking very much of the letter and what the letter was about and who send the letter and why, he was thinking whether he knew someone who could read the weird symbols, but he couldn’t even think of anyone who could read the letter. Art went out to ask the farmers for help and everyone just shrugged and said a polite no. Art saw and old women in the centre of the tiny village that he had never seen before, he asked her about the letter and she got scared and started to talk about witches and dragons. Art told her that he needed to know who could read this letter and the women pointed toward the woods shaking. Art said thanks and gave her some gold for the help and Art went to the woods to find someone that could help him.
Art was deep in the woods looking for a hut of some kind, he heard something from a distance and he started to crouch. Art sneaked a bit to see a wolf puppy lying beside two dead wolves. He crept up to the puppy and gave it a piece of meat that he had, the puppy ate it happily and walked to Art a bit scared. The puppy came to Art and started to smell at him, and then licked him. Art stood up and started to walk deeper into the woods, but the puppy insisted and started to follow him so Art picked the wolf up and went to the one that could help Art with the letter. The puppy was black with a tint of silver, the eyes were sky blue and the paws was a little bit red of blood from his dead parents. The nose was black as an onyx and the ears had a bit of fur on top of them.
Art and the puppy Adkaz were outside a hut that looked really old, he knocked on the door and out came a young woman with hair black as a raven, her face looked smooth and her body was perfect. She wore a long white robe made of linen with some black patters on them. You could also see a tiny bit of her black bra holding her medium size breasts. The women looked at Art and asked him who he was.
- I am Art. I’m coming from the village that is near here and I need some help.
- Oh come in! So you need some help, and what would that be about? Said the woman with a smooth voice. Art went inside the young woman’s house and looked around, he could see that there were many vials and herbs scattered around. In one room there was a table and some chairs that supposedly a kitchen, there were also a staircase leading up to a room that is her bedroom.
- I need some help with this letter because I can’t read it. Art said and gave her the letter. She red thoroughly through the letter and started to pick up a pen made of a griffin feather and a paper. She started to write and gave the new letter to Art.
- This letter is a spell that going to help you, with what I do not know and you’re going to find the answer really soon. She said with a cute smile
- Thanks a lot! And you what is your na… Art couldn’t finish his question when he got teleported away to his home. He looked around and couldn’t see Adkaz at all so he went out to find him. Art went out looked through the whole village but didn’t find Adkaz at all, he went into the woods once more to look and see if he forgotten him there. Art looked for him when the yellow ball turned into a white ball and the blue sky turned into a black sky, he still couldn’t find him. Art went deeper into the woods and saw a big cave opening, he went into the cave and in there was some cadaver of animal and humans. Art was scared and not hoping to find that Adkaz was one of the cadavers, he came to a dead end and started to call for Adkaz but it was no answer. Art saw that there was no point finding him now so he started to walk home depressed.
Art was unlocking his front door and went inside, he was depressed and sad for not finding Adkaz. He thought about what Mike would think for having a wolf pup, he thought as well on why he wasn’t home yet. Art looked out and saw that it was night-time so he went to bed and continued the search for Adkaz tomorrow.
Art woke up at 4:00 in the morning by the red sun form the sunrise hit his eyes, he sat on the bed (gnuggade) his eyes and then yawned. Art put on his clothes and his trusty long sword, he went to the woods that Mike went on before his death. Art saw some paw prints that he thought came from Adkaz, he started to run really fast until he stopped to see Adkaz lying beside a dead body. Art came to investigate the dead body, he recognize the face it was his brother Mike. Art fell on his knees and started to cry.
- Mike? Mike? Said Art with tears running down his face rapidly, while having a hand on his cold forehead. Mike laid there his face was completely grey with a tint of blue, Art wouldn’t move he just stood there on his knees while it just started to snow. After some minutes of silence, Adkaz started to bark.
- Shhhh! Hushed Art while sniffling. The white water came floating down the sky and over Art’s dead brother so he where covered with small snowflakes, Adkaz put his head (på sne) and looked at Art wondering.
- Why did he hush at me? I did only show my sorrow for his dead brother, I know how it is to lose someone special. I lost my parents while they protect me from hunters. Thought Adkaz. Adkaz walked to Art and started to lick his hand peacefully.
- Ohh Adkaz I can’t be mad at you, I’m so sorry can you forgive me? Asked Art while petting Adkaz. Adkaz replied with a playful bark. Art stood up for the first time in a while, he lifted his dead brother up on one shoulder and started to walk home to bury him in his backyard.
Art patted the grave where he buried his brother. He put some wolf bane on the flat soil because it was his favourite flower.
END OF CHAPTER 2!